The Tavern Restaurant Group is proud to be an integral part of the communities in which we do business. We are committed to supporting a wide variety of schools and non-profit organizations with a particular focus on children, hunger, health, education, arts & culture, public safety, animal welfare and justice. We are asked to support a large number of worthwhile causes and events each year and make every effort to accommodate as many as possible.
Due to the many requests that we receive, we have established procedures and guidelines to assist you with your charitable donation request. Please take a moment to become familiar with our guidelines so that we can better accommodate you. If we are able to fulfill your request, our donation will be a gift certificate to one of our restaurants. We do not provide financial sponsorship for a cause, individual or organization.
Please contact your local Tavern Restaurant Group location directly. If they are able to fulfill your request, the donation will be a gift certificate from the restaurant.
Please send a request on your organization's letterhead with a brief explanation of your fundraiser or special event, how our donation will be utilized, along with the date of the event, a contact name, complete mailing address and a daytime telephone number to the following address.
Tavern Restaurant Group
Attn: Donation Request
11340 Montgomery Rd. Suite 214
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Other helpful tips:
- Please send only one request letter; please do not send multiple copies of your request to our various restaurants.
- Please note that we do not accept faxed or in-person requests.
- Please allow four to six weeks advance notice for all requests.
- We will respond to your request in writing and prefer that you not call our corporate office.
- We receive numerous requests weekly; if The Tavern Restaurant Group is able to help your organization, it is limited to once per calendar year.
- TRG is unable to donate to companies holding campaigns for non-profit organizations. We prefer to contribute to them directly.